Robertson Thermovent Servicing & Maintenance
Our industry experience, intricate componentry knowledge, engineering know-how and extensive spare parts inventory enables us to provide a comprehensive maintenance and repair service for equipment supplied by Robertson Thermovent.
Understanding the need for professional, individualised periodic maintenance and testing of all natural ventilation systems, we have developed a quality maintenance service to:
- Ensure the safety and well-being of building occupants
- Optimally maintain the function and performance of working systems
- Preserve and protect assets from possible damage
Robertson Thermovent can individualize service level agreements depending on the maintenance requirements of your situation. Contact us to find out more.
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS
Carried out by qualified personnel, RTV Servicing & Maintenance provides regular maintenance, testing and certification of all natural ventilation systems. From power supply and mechanical componentry to exterior integrity, each service agreement provides:
- The inspection and servicing of the control, electrical, mechanical or pneumatic systems to maintain optimum functionality.;
- Inspection and maintenance of power and emergency power supply;
- Examination of possible ventilator damage, fatigue or dirt accumulation;
- Repair or replacement of damaged, faulty or malfunctioning components;
- A pre-arranged servicing schedule for reliable periodic testing, servicing and maintenance;
- Available emergency call-out assistance within 72 hours wherever possible;
- Servicing logs providing a reliable register for all servicing and maintenance carried throughout the service agreement.
Copyright © 2022 Robertson Thermovent FZE